Tuesday, December 20, 2011

T - 5 days...

until Christmas!

In our family, the big event is Christmas Eve.  Every year for my entire life, we've spent it with the whole family.  I was always allowed to open one present from my parents before heading to my Aunt & Uncle's for our Holbrook passing party and dinner.  After we were stuffed with food and shared presents, we would go home just minutes after Santa had been there.  I remember frantically begging Dad year after year to drive faster so maybe we could catch him this time!  Oh, my... what memories!  This Saturday, we'll all load up in the car and drive to my Aunt & Uncle's for one of my favorite holiday traditions.  I can't wait to see you all there!

Tonight after dinner, instead of wrapping gifts and preparing, we took a nice drive around a few of Lexington's finest neighborhoods to see how everyone has decorated their homes.  We cranked up the carols on the radio and sipped hot chocolate from McD's.  It was a nice evening with both boys.  I'm usually running one or the other someplace or another.  I like our together time.

And, since I've been home, I've been working on my glass tile pendant necklaces.  The glue is drying now, but I hope to share pictures later.  Until then, here are a couple of Christmas cuties  :)

  

And, a couple more...

No comments:

Post a Comment